Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We made it!

Hello Everyone,

We all made it to CA in one piece... yeaheeee!  We haven't been able to locate the photo cable yet but as soon as we do we have lots of photos to post.  For those of you wondering how things happen here is the low down...

Friday August 22 we closed on our Condo

Saturday August 23 was our 5 year wedding anniversary and we celebrated at Punch - man to I love that place.

Sunday August 24 we participated in Ria and Jackson's Baptism.  It was beautiful - Thank you Anna and CJ and Amy and Jason (and Ria and Jackson) for letting us  be a part of this special day)

Here is our family picture from the eventDSCF0431_1

More to come soon...

1 comment:

Darci said...

I've been thinking of you all often - I am glad to hear you made it to CA safely! I can't wait to hear details and see pictures once you've settled in a bit :) Take care of yourselves - I miss you all already!!