Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend with Mommy

Daddy went to a wind farm last week and I stayed home with mommy. I was really cranky the night daddy left, mommy thought I missed him.  But then the next morning I had tooth number two, right here.

2008-11-22 Mommy and Myron weeekend & Daddy's back 015Mommy and I had lots of fun together, we sang Old McDonald and...

2008-11-22 Mommy and Myron weeekend & Daddy's back 008I helped mom clean everything. I wiped off my chair, mommy, the floor, mommy's face, my toys, and sometimes even my own face.

2008-11-22 Mommy and Myron weeekend & Daddy's back 017I also started doing 'high five' and will now give things to mommy when she asks for them (but only if I don't really want them).

And then Daddy came home!  Funny Daddy.2008-11-22 Mommy and Myron weeekend & Daddy's back 044

No comments: