Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beach Day

The day after Grace's birth (and my birthday) we went to the beach!  I loved it!

2009-02-06 Myron and Ivan at the Beach 014It wasn't super hot as you can tell by the sweater and hat but I loved the sand.

2009-02-06 Myron and Ivan at the Beach 064  Although it was hard to walk on.

2009-02-06 Myron and Ivan at the Beach 128 And when I fell on my face the sand stuck to my sun screen and tongue, yuck! 

DSC_0387 Nope this isn't me.  My buddy Ivan was along for the fun and we swapped clothes.  He had my outfit and I had his hat.  Together we had all the needed pieces.

2 comments:

brianne said...

congrats myron on turning 1 and on your new cousin! the beach looks like a blast!

Darci said...

Is it possible to get any cuter?!?

Happy Birthday Myron! Did you like your cake? That's quite a present to get a cousin - lucky boy :)