Monday, June 15, 2009

LA

We were busy while Grandma and Grandpa Miller visited. The first weekend we went to Tahoe, the second weekend we went to LA and the third weekend we moved into a new house. I think they went home to sleep :)

2009-05-29 Jan's Funeral 034 This is me and my cousin Arin and her kitty (in LA). I loved chasing the kitty around her yard.

2009-05-29 Jan's Funeral 023This is me and by bigger cousin Stacy. She liked playing peek with me all weekend.

2009-05-29 Jan's Funeral 005 We were in LA for something called at Funeral. It sounds like a sad word but we had lots of fun. We ate, and played, swam, and played some more. And saw lots of family, this picture is all Myrons. My great uncle Myron, Daddy Myron and me!

2009-05-29 Jan's Funeral 027 I like great uncle Myron, I watched him a lot this weekend. The funeral was for Great Aunt Jan, Myron's wife.

No comments: