Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Busy Days Down by the Bay

We did a little tour of the bay area with Papa, Grandma and Cousin Karen.  We started at the forest (aka Muir Woods)

DSC_1112 Papa had his chair and I had mine – it was a great walk!

DSC_1161We stopped off at the Muir Beach Overlook…. I loved running along the cliffs…  but for some reason mama kept trying to hold me close.

DSC_1204_3 Cheese!

DSC_1220Next we were off to Stinson Beach… it was chillly…

DSC_1230but Papa still worked on his tan… and

DSC_1245 I still loved the waves.

A nice family gave use their beach ball and I invented a new game called - Roll, Roll, Thud!

DSC_1261 Roll

DSC_1262 Roll

DSC_1266 Thud!  (Do you think it will catch on?)

DSC_1285_2The next day we took a ride in a fancy car (Mr. Toad’s Ride) and went all around San Francisco.

DSC_1288It was very chilly but nothing my Minnesota relatives couldn’t handle (with about 6 blankets)

DSC_1292We ended the day with a drive down San Francisco's Famous Curvy Street (Lombard).  I was exhausted and slept the whole way home.

1 comment:

Cailin said...

Myron is such a cutie! And I think his old friend Amalia would like the roll, roll, thud game too. It could be the next toddler craze!