Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Week

Easter for Myron was a week of fun.  Three Easter egg hunts, bunny crafts, egg dying, face (arm) painting, toy shopping, an Easter bucket, and a fancy dinner.  What more could a kid ask for.

DSC_0095Okay, I am ready for this egg hunting thing…

DSC_0122This is great… eggs everywhere!

DSC_0133These egg have chocolate!

DSC_0101I am not so sure about this bunny character…

DSC_0099Oh, you have eggs… well okay then, I’ll come close enough for a photo opp.

DSC_0173My first bunny.

DSC_0215Egg dying is great…. although the dye doesn’t taste as good as it looks.

DSC_0226Then I found my Easter bucket… I really like this Easter bunny thing.

DSC_0232

We ended Easter with a fancy dinner… it was a wonderful day! (Flowers Mama picked from our garden.)

No comments: